Longhouse Media is looking to add a Digital Marketer who wants to join our growing company.
An ideal candidate would think of themselves as data-driven with big splashes of creativity. A motivated self-starter who can hear a goal and take the initiative to get the job done will set a candidate ahead of the pack!
Job Type: Contract, Part-time, Full-time
Location: Langley, BC
Compensation: $38k-$62k (Based on Experience)
Longhouse’s Digital Marketer has the primary responsibilities of managing digital ad campaigns and the Search Engine Optimization for Longhouse’s partners.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all ad and SEO campaigns are executed on time, are of high quality, and accomplish the key goals set-out for our partners.
- Managing paid ad campaigns on a variety of digital platforms
- Managing SEO campaigns for a variety of industries
- Google, Facebook and SEO certifications are an asset
- Creative/Business Writing
College Diploma or University Degree in a relevant field is not required but is considered an asset
- Craft, Track and Report on digital advertising campaigns on a variety of platforms
- Create high-level strategies that will accomplish partner objectives
- Work with the Longhouse team to achieve our company goals and provide strong results for our partners
- Do keyword research
- Operate tests, collect and analyze data, and tap-into trends to help accomplish partner goals
- Write and optimize copy on landing pages for ad campaigns and SEO
- Research and analyze the digital marketing of our partner’s competitors
- Provide writing for audits, social media, search, media or website projects
- Prepare and present reports to partners and attend meetings where necessary
- Other duties as assigned by the Longhouse team
Required Skills and Attributes:
- A creative mind for ad-creatives (imagery + copy + big picture branding)
- A brain for data-driven decisions (discover trends, track results and optimize for results)
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to tell a story. (How will this make someone perceive the brand?)
- Self-Starter. Take a high-level goal and take the initiative to get results
- Talented Googler