Aboriginal Youth Mentorship Award
longhouse consulting aboriginal Youth mentorship award
$1000, entrepreneurship training, & more!
The Longhouse Consulting Aboriginal Youth Mentorship Award was founded on the principle of giving back to the community that raised us. With that said, we as a team feel it is important to not only give away a financial award, but also teach valuable skills that will aid any entrepreneur in their future endeavours. As such, the Longhouse Consulting Aboriginal Youth Mentorship Award is a scholarship that comes with free in-person workshops at our office on web design, digital advertising and graphic design!
To be considered for the aforementioned scholarship, one must submit an application letter, addressed to Longhouse Consulting by the due date. The application letter should include:
- Details about the applicant (name, goals, life story)
- Description of the applicant’s passions and long-term ambitions
- An included portfolio of past projects within their passion (ie. Photo album, video reel, digital designs, business descriptions/web pages)
Also to be sent to our team is your current resume with details on your employment and education history. This will help us paint a picture of who you are!
- Be an Aboriginal Youth of or between the age of 17 and 25
- Be seeking to enter a career in entrepreneurship, technology, marketing, photography/videography or graphic design
- Preference will be given to local applicants of aboriginal ancestry, however, in the absence of quantity or quality of applications applicants from anywhere in Canada and of any background may be considered
- Application completed by August 20th, 2019