“You’re organized, love making a difference and would enjoy being an important part of a close-knit young energetic team. I’m hiring an executive assistant because my time needs to be fully dedicated to supporting our team members and business development; your role will be the key to unlocking big growth in Longhouse. We look forward to hearing how you can help us as we change the reputation of marketing companies and get huge results for our partners.”-Keenan Beavis
Longhouse Media is looking for an Executive Assistant and Office Manager!
An ideal candidate is highly organized, detail-oriented, and efficient. The ability to manage multiple tasks with precision and a proactive approach to problem-solving will
distinguish you in this role. We’re seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with the digital tools and platforms used in a marketing setting.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Langley, BC
Compensation: $35,621-$49,755 (Based on Experience)
Hours: 7:30 AM – 4 PM
Benefits: Comprehensive Benefits
We are in search of a dedicated Executive Assistant to provide comprehensive support to our CEO. This role requires someone who is great at managing schedules, handling communications, and facilitating the smooth operation of our office. You will play a valuable role in ensuring our day-to-day administrative operations are run efficiently.
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant, preferably within a marketing or rapidly growing office environment.
- Proficiency in digital tools for scheduling, email management, and document handling.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Experience interacting with Quickbooks, Calendly, Google Workspace, Monday and AI such as ChatGPT would be an asset
- Email Management: Filter, organize, and prioritize incoming emails.
- Appointment Scheduling: Coordinate calendars and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Document Preparation: Prepare documents, as well as organize company files.
- Communication Coordination: Serve as an energizing point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Miscellaneous Bookkeeping: Prepare and track expenses, invoice clients and misc bookkeeping tasks to support our bookkeeping team.
- Meeting Preparation: Arrange meeting logistics, prepare agendas, and ensure all necessary materials are ready.
- Project Assistance: Support various projects, including research and data analysis tasks. Adding and following through on projects in our project management system ‘Monday’.
- Office Management: Be like Pam from the Office and help with morale; Oversee the supply of office equipment, coffee, treats and be the designated birthday celebrator
- Event Planning: Assist in organizing fun team-building events and meetings.
- Digital File Management: Ensure digital filing systems are maintained and up to date.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Proficient in Google Workspace and familiar with CRM and project management software such as Monday and SalesForce
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their resume and a cover letter to [email protected] + CC [email protected]. Please include examples or brief descriptions of previous experience relevant to the responsibilities of an Executive Assistant and experience with the specific tools mentioned above.