Longhouse Media is looking to add a Graphic Designer who wants to join our growing company.
An ideal candidate would think of themselves as creative and BLANK. A motivated self-starter who can hear a goal and use design to get results will set a candidate ahead of the pack!
Job Type: Contract, Part-time, Full-time
Location: Langley, BC
Compensation: $30k-$52k (Based on Experience)
Longhouse’s Graphic Design position has the primary responsibilities of creating brand identities, developing branded assets and communicating brand guidelines to the company’s partners
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all projects are completed on-time and to the quality level that partners expect out of Longhouse projects.
- Creating brand identities
- Brand discovery and idea generation
- Developing a mix of design assets that maintain brand consistency
- Creative/Business Writing
College Diploma or University Degree in a relevant field is not required but is considered an asset
- Creating and updating brand identities and writing guidelines that when followed; elevate a brand’s look
- Designing social media themes that reinforce a brand’s identity and drive action
- Creating visual concepts and advertisements that communicate with target audiences effectively
- Creating marketing materials to advertise goods or services, such as brochures, pamphlets, posters, leaflets, or billboards
- Meeting with clients to learn about their needs, goals, and target market for their business
- Preparing sketches of concept drawings for pitches internally or to clients
- Making revisions to concepts based on feedback, legal requirements or technical limitations of printing processes
- Designing visual elements such as logos
- Reviewing designs with clients and refining designs based on feedback as needed
- Creating high-quality artwork, such as promotional materials, business cards, ads, or website designs from beginning to end
- Other duties as assigned by the Longhouse team
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Experience and ability to easily navigate through Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Self-learner/problem solver
- Talented Googler
- Independently driven; can come up with tasks that accomplish high-level goals/objectives