75% Covered by a BC Business Grant For Web Development (Up to $7,500!)
The Province of BC and Alacrity Canada have $7,500 in funding made available for adding e-commerce functionality to a new or existing website (this covers 75% of your total investment).
Here’s some eligibility requirements:
- Earned at least $30,000 in sales in 2019 or 2020
- Do not currently have a modern e-commerce function on your website
- Must work with a BC-based company (Hopefully us!)
- Must have less than 150 employees.
- This is first-come-first-serve so you’ll need to be one of the first 1,200ish businesses to apply (Get your applications in pronto)
- Some more eligibility requirements are on the program’s website so we encourage you to look through them all to confirm eligibility
Watch this video below to see how to apply for this BC Business Grant!
BC COVID Business Grant for e-Commerce Web Development and Promotion
The funding can also be extended to cover some SEO (Google Rankings) and Photography for your e-commerce business.
We can help you secure funding, click the “Talk To Us” button above and we can get you sorted and applied. For more information on the program you can check out the Launch Online Website: https://launchonline.ca/