There is a bundle of new opportunities coming our way and for all of you! Longhouse has been loving the go-go energy that we have in our office and we would love to know how it looks for you!
Send us an email, we would love to chat!
BC Grant of $7,500 Extended🎉!
75% Covered by a BC Grant For Web Development (Up to $7,500!)
The Province of BC and Alacrity Canada have now extended their grant of $7,500 in funding for up to another 12,000 businesses. And now, the grant can be applied for any service-based functionality to your new or existing website.
Here are some eligibility requirements:
- Earned at least $30,000 in sales in 2019 or 2020
- Do not currently have a modern e-commerce function on your website
- Must work with a BC-based company (Hopefully us!)
- Must have less than 150 employees.
- This is first-come-first-serve so you’ll need to be one of the first 1,200ish businesses to apply (Get your applications in by no later than Thursday is my recommendation)
- There are a few other requirements listed on the project website
Watch this video below to see how to apply!
You can book an appointment with us immediately through my Calendly by clicking the button below.
We know what to write to help you secure your funding. Click the “Talk To Us” button above and we can get you sorted and applied. For more information on the program, you can check out the Launch Online Website: https://launchonline.ca/
Are Google Reviews Really That Important?
Recently, Longhouse has shared a little insight on the real benefits behind Google Reviews and how they can positively impact you and your business.
IWe created a blog post that shares it all. If interested to read and learn more, check it out on our Blog Page.
What Some Of Our Partners Say About Us.
“My website had a problem that page links did not work. Austin Mallar fixed it very quickly and efficiently within minutes with very reasonable price. Very impressed with their customer service and professionalism. They will be my go-to people for anything with web going forward.”
– Alireza Fadaie from Westlife Financial Services
Keenan’s Quick Tip:
Organization is Key.
Keeping yourself and all other elements within your business organized will only set you on the continuous track of success. Here are some ways that I keep myself organized. (An app like Calendly is a lifesaver)
- 1. Input important dates/meetings etc into my calendar
- 2. Try to keep a consistent schedule
- 3. Set my self reminders to complete timely tasks
What do your organization tips/skills consist of? Let’s connect and talk about them.
For more tips, check our blog.